Don’t be afraid, it’s just #StacheWeek here at Morpheus…
Click here to vote for your favorite ‘staches and donate to MS Society!
What Mark Zuckerberg Could’ve Bought With $1 Billion
- The entire New York Times, says Reuters’ Jack Shafer
- The ability to buy out New York Times CEO Janet Robinson 42 times
- 800 of
- Roughly 1,250 GSA West Coast Conferences
- Shell’s Debt on Iranian Oil
- The cure for Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Solo Cups (the company)
- The amount BP has pledged toward Gulf Restoration
- A better 911 program in New York City
- Soccer team Real Madrid’s Island in the UAE
- The winnings of every Powerball jackpot in 2007
- 45% of a B-2 Bomber
- 68 Lebron Jameses , 40 Kobe Bryants, and 83 Albert Pujolses
- All of J.Lo’s love (it’s gratis!)
Let it be known that puppies make everything a little bit better.
Being an intern so far I’ve learned a lot. It’s kind of like being back in school except without the drama homework tests or girls with uggs and northfaces… I guess it’s nothing like being back at school…
Win it for Myra.
(Source: alaasnflanalysis, via patriotsplus-deactivated2013020)
Xiao wen from IMG <3
Xiao Wen wearing Dolce&Gabbana jewelry by Stockton Johnson for Vogue China February 2012
WhatIWore: Over the Holiday break, Adam took me to see My Week with Marilyn. As soon as we were home, I couldn’t help myself from searching high and low for images on Pinterest of the real Marilyn Monroe. While I love the glamour that’s synonymous with Marilyn, I really liked the casual and earlier photographs even more.